825 Valetta St., London
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
For individuals with accessibility issues, no access to internet, or if a doctor has recommended a same-day or next-day appointment:
If you have accessibility issues or do not have access to the internet, or if a doctor has recommended a same-day or next-day appointment, call 519-667-6886 at 9:00 am, Monday to Friday. Phone lines are open while appointment slots are available. Please listen to the automated message for instructions.
Otherwise, please use the “contact us” link above.
If you’re arriving by bus, cab or on foot:
Please make your way to the Centre entrance at your appointment time.
Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms. Learn more here
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health care worker, for Long Term Care visits, or a medical procedure (example: pre-operative or cancer treatment)
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative. Learn more on who should visit an Assessment Centre.
Prior to booking an appointment, please review the provincial guidelines here to determine whether it is appropriate to book an appointment.
If you do not meet the criteria, please book an appointment at a participating pharmacy here
Please note: If you arrive at the Assessment Centre and do not meet the provincial guidelines, you will not be tested.