Effective Friday, January 15, 2021, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres will no longer be testing individuals who are travelling outside of Canada and require a COVID-19 test before travelling or entering their country of destination. This is in compliance with a change in testing criteria from the Province of Ontario.
Individuals requiring testing for international travel clearance should consult their travel carrier for the most up-to-date information. Travellers needing a COVID-19 test should now search for other options, including private testing facilities.
The following locations are offering testing for international travel, for a fee. This list is for information only. The inclusion of a pharmacy or testing location on this page does not indicate an endorsement or involvement from the London COVID-19 Assessment Centres:
TMC Pharmacy, 990 Gainsborough Rd. (link to map)
- Complete and submit this form: https://tmcpharmacy.erefills.ca/centralprofile/covidpageform.php. TMC will call you back to book your appointment.
- ONLY persons without access to the internet should call 519-914-1162 to make an appointment.
- Test results take about 24-48 hours.
London Travel Clinic, 520 Sarnia Rd. (link to map)
- Contact the clinic at https://www.londontravelclinic.com/book-your-appointment or leave a phone message at 519-432-5508.
My Pediatric NP
- For in-home testing, call to book an appointment at 226-667-5112 or visit https://www.mypediatricnp.com/
For more information, visit the following pages from the Government of Canada: