656 Elizabeth St., London (link to map)
Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For individuals with accessibility issues, no access to internet, or if a doctor has recommended a same-day or next-day appointment:
If you have accessibility issues or do not have access to the internet, or if a doctor has recommended a same-day or next-day appointment, call 519-685-8500, ext. 75503, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, to book an appointment at Carling.
Otherwise, please use the “contact us” link above.
If you’re arriving by bus, cab or on foot:
Please make your way to the Centre entrance and you will be directed to the line-up for pedestrians.
Who is eligible for testing?
Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms. Learn more here
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health care worker, for Long Term Care or retirement home visits, or a medical procedure (example: pre-operative or cancer treatment)
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative:
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who identify as Indigenous
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes.
- School staff inclusive of itinerant, supply specialty teachers, and childcare staff, and school bus drivers
Prior to booking an appointment, please review the provincial guidelines here to determine whether it is appropriate to book an appointment.
If you do not meet the criteria, please book an appointment at a participating pharmacy here
Please note: If you arrive at the Assessment Centre and do not meet the provincial guidelines, you will not be tested.