656 Elizabeth St., London (link to map)
Hours of operation:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
For individuals with accessibility issues or no access to internet ONLY:
If you have accessibility issues or do not have access to the internet, call 519-685-8500, ext. 75503, Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, to book an appointment at Carling.
If you’re arriving by bus, cab or on foot:
Please make your way to the Centre entrance and you will be directed to the line-up for pedestrians.
Who is eligible for testing?
Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms. Learn more here
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by your public health unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by your local public health unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health care worker, for Long Term Care visits, international travel or a medical procedure (example: pre-operative or cancer treatment)
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative. Learn more on who should visit an Assessment Centre.
Prior to booking an appointment, please review the provincial guidelines here to determine whether it is appropriate to book an appointment.
If you do not meet the criteria, please book an appointment at a participating pharmacy here
Please note: If you arrive at the Assessment Centre and do not meet the provincial guidelines, you will not be tested.