January 14, 2022
LONDON, ON – Please be aware that effective immediately, the Rapid Molecular Testing site at 105-460 Springbank Drive is no longer able to provide COVID-19 testing for school aged children.
This site will continue to test symptomatic and asymptomatic healthcare workers in the primary and community care sectors as well as EMS/paramedics. Additional groups may be added as resources allow.
Location and open hours:
- 460 Springbank Drive, Suite 105, London (in the Springbank Medical Centre).
- Appointments will be available Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm (closed on statutory holidays),
- Validated parking is available.
- Printed COVID-19 test results will be provided to the individual in person at the end of the appointment only.
- Test results will not be available through the Ontario COVID-19 Test Results Portal, by email or phone after the appointment.
- Positive results will be reported to the Middlesex-London Health Unit.
How to book an appointment:
- Online atwww.covidtestinglm.ca by selecting 460 Springbank Drive as the preferred location.
- Phone: a limited number of appointments will be reserved for those without access to the internet: call 519-808-5021 from Monday to Friday, starting at 9:00 am. Phone line closes once the current day’s appointments are full.
- No walk-in appointments will be available.
- Only one day’s block of appointments will be available at one time – appointments will be released at 7:00 pm for the following day.
Health and safety protocols will be put in place to protect the health and safety of people visiting and working at 460 Springbank Drive.
The Thames Valley Family Health Team is proud to actively support COVID-19 testing efforts in London and Middlesex along with our partners at the Middlesex-London Health Unit, London Health Sciences Centre, Middlesex-London Paramedic Services, and the City of London.
All London COVID-19 Assessment or Testing Centre news and updates are provided through the following website and social media accounts: