On Monday, September 6, 2021, the Carling COVID-19 Assessment Centre will be open for testing with regular operating hours, from 9:20 AM to 6:30 PM.
Telephone booking will be unavailable on Monday, September 6. Phone lines will open again on Tuesday, September 7, at 9:00 AM.
Online booking is available for the Carling Assessment Centre, with appointments for Monday, September 6 becoming available on Wednesday, September 1 at 7:00 PM. Appointments can be booked online at www.covidtestinglm.ca/online-booking.
We ask that the general public book their COVID-19 testing appointments online as much as possible. Questions can also be directed to the Assessment Centre through www.covidtestinglm.ca.
The Carling Assessment Centre will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative:
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who identify as Indigenous
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes.
- School staff inclusive of itinerant, supply specialty teachers, and childcare staff, and school bus drivers