On Monday, May 24, 2021, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres will be open for testing with regular operating hours.
Carling Assessment Centre will be open Monday, May 24, from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Oakridge Assessment Centre will be open Monday, May 24, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Telephone booking will be unavailable on Monday, May 24. Phone lines will open again on Tuesday, May 25, at 9:00 AM.
Online booking is available for both Assessment Centres, with appointments for Monday, May 24 becoming available on Wednesday, May 19 at 7:00 PM. Appointments can be booked online at www.covidtestinglm.ca/online-booking.
We ask that the general public book their COVID-19 testing appointments online as much as possible using our Online Booking system. Questions can also be directed to the Assessment Centres through our Contact Us page.
Both Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative:
- Residents or workers in homeless shelters or other congregate settings
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who identify as Indigenous
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes.
- School staff inclusive of itinerant, supply specialty teachers, and childcare staff, and school bus drivers