On Monday, February 15, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres will be open for testing with regular operating hours.
Carling Assessment Centre will be open from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Oakridge Assessment Centre will be open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Telephone booking will be available on Monday, February 15 at Carling Assessment Centre only. Individuals who need support to book an appointment can call the Carling Assessment Centre at 519-685-8500, ext. 75503, and leave a voicemail. Telephone booking at Oakridge Assessment Centre will recommence on February 16.
Online appointment booking at both Assessment Centres: appointments for Monday, February 15 will become available online on Wednesday, February 10 at 7:00 PM. Online appointments can be booked at www.covidtestinglm.ca/online-booking.
We ask that the general public book their COVID-19 testing appointments online as much as possible. Questions can also be directed to the Assessment Centres through our Contact Us form.
Both Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative by the Ministry of Health