Effective Friday, January 15, 2021, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres will no longer be testing individuals who are travelling outside of Canada and require a COVID-19 test before travelling or entering their country of destination. This is in compliance with a change in testing criteria from the Province of Ontario.
Individuals requiring testing for international travel clearance should consult their travel carrier for the most up-to-date information. Travellers needing a COVID-19 test should now search for other options, including private testing facilities. For alternative local testing options, visit our International Travel Testing page.
Travellers should also consult Canada’s travel advisory page for information on travelling outside Canada and returning to Canada: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/health-safety/travel-health-notices/221
London COVID-19 Assessment Centres will continue to provide testing at no cost for individuals who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines. This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative by the Ministry of Health
All London COVID-19 Assessment Centre news and updates are provided through the following website and social media accounts: