Effective Sunday, November 8, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres are making changes to better meet community needs.
Carling Assessment Centre
Starting November 8, appointments at the Carling Assessment Centre can be booked online through the London COVID-19 Assessment Centres’ website – www.covidtestinglm.ca. The first block of appointments available online will be on November 10. The ticketing system will be discontinued.
People with accessibility issues or who do not have access to the internet can call this new number to book an appointment at Carling: 519-685-8500, ext. 75503, Monday to Friday, starting at 9:00 am. Individuals will be asked to leave a voicemail with their name, phone number and reason for test. We will call them back within two business days.
The Carling Assessment Centre is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Oakridge Assessment Centre
Operations at the Oakridge Assessment Centre remain the same. Online appointments are booked through www.covidtestinglm.ca. Hours of operation are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, and closed Saturday and Sunday.
Individuals with accessibility needs or who do not have access to the internet can continue to call 519-667-6886 starting at 9:00 am to book an appointment at Oakridge. Phone lines will close once appointments for that day are full.
We ask that the general public book their COVID-19 testing appointments online as much as possible. Questions can also be directed to the Assessment Centres through www.covidtestinglm.ca.
Both Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines.
This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, international travel, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative by the Ministry of Health