Effective October 15, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres are making changes to better meet community needs.
Oakridge Assessment Centre
Appointments at the Oakridge Assessment Centre can be now be booked online — the booking appointment link is available on our home page – www.covidtestinglm.ca.
If you require assistance or do not have access to the internet, you can still call 519-667-6886 and follow the prompt, leaving your name, call-back number and reason for test. You will be called back within 2 business days.
The Assessment Centre at Oakridge Arena is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, and closed Saturday and Sunday.
Carling Assessment Centre
Carling Assessment Centre continues to use the time-card appointment system until we transition to our e-booking solution. Individuals requiring testing will be given an appointment time upon arrival to return to the Centre for testing.
The Carling Assessment Centre is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Who can be tested at the Assessment Centres?
Both Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines.
This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, international travel, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative by the Ministry of Health