Effective October 15, London COVID-19 Assessment Centres are making changes to better meet community needs.
Oakridge Assessment Centre
Appointments at the Oakridge Assessment Centre can be now be booked online — the booking appointment link is available on our home page – www.covidtestinglm.ca.
If you require assistance or do not have access to the internet, you can still call 519-667-6886 and follow the prompt, leaving your name, call-back number and reason for test. You will be called back within 2 business days.
The Assessment Centre at Oakridge Arena is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday, and closed Saturday and Sunday.
Carling Assessment Centre
Carling Assessment Centre continues to use the time-card appointment system until we transition to our e-booking solution. Individuals requiring testing will be given an appointment time upon arrival to return to the Centre for testing.
The Carling Assessment Centre is open from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Who can be tested at the Assessment Centres?
Both Assessment Centres will only test those who fall within the Ontario provincial guidelines.
This includes individuals who:
- Are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Have been exposed to a confirmed case of the virus, as informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit or exposure notification through the COVID Alert app; or
- Live or work in a setting that has a COVID-19 outbreak, as identified and informed by Middlesex-London Health Unit; or
- Have no symptoms and require a test as an essential health worker, for Long Term Care visits, international travel, a medical procedure, cancer treatment, or;
- Are eligible for testing as part of a targeted testing initiative by the Ministry of Health
4 thoughts on “Online appointment booking now available at Oakridge Assessment Centre”
I had my test done in Petrolia but live in Glencoe on. So what is the web sight to go to to receive my test results? Thank you!
Test results are available through a Ministry of Health portal: https://covid19results.ehealthontario.ca:4443/agree
Booking online is still unavailable for oak ridge. It’s not letting me choose a date.
Thanks for letting us know. We’ve passed your comment onto the developer.
Comments are closed.